Roles and responsibilities:
- Keep abreast of the school development; formulate school policies, strategies and work priorities; propose improvement and reform plans.
- Oversee and coordinate the school affairs, allocate resources, adjust directions and make contingency plans (crisis management).
- Plan administrative work of the school/at the school level, e.g. making school calendar, developing curriculum and launching reforms, working on issues related to organizational structure and staff development.
- Make strategies, guidelines and terms of reference for activities at the school level; appoint action teams.
- Principal (chairperson)
- Vice Principal
- Prefects of academic affairs
- Prefects of student affairs
- Panel Leaders of Chinese Language, English Language and Mathematics
- Teacher Representative(s) of the School Management Committee
- Supplementary members (if applicable)