Administration and Development Committee
Roles and responsibilities:
- Plan/Oversee, coordinate, facilitate and carry out the school-wide administrative work, such as day-to-day operations, ad hoc assignments/projects and contingency actions.
- Provide effective and consistent support to administrative work in academic affairs and student affairs, and professional development of teachers.
- Enhance the overall English level by promoting an English-rich campus, thus laying a firm foundation for the school to evolve into a full scale EMI school.
- Fully tap into IT resources to improve the efficiency in teaching and learning and to facilitate students' development and the professional development of teaching staff through the development of an effective E-management system.
- Vice Principal (chairperson)
- Heads of administrative units
- Supplementary members (if applicable)
Coverage of student services: