English Campus Promotion Unit
- Offer strategic recommendations to the Administrative Council; create an English-learning environment.
- Organize events to promote the use of English by teachers and students.
- Enhance students' proficiency in both social language and academic language.
- Offer recommendations to departments on bridging measures for using English as medium of instruction.
- Translate the required documents and notices into English to create a bilingual environment.
- Supervise and assist the bilingual announcements and morning assemblies in English.
- Panel Leaders of English Language (chairperson)
- Vice Principal
- Representative of the academic affairs
- Representative of English Language subject teacher
- Representatives of other subjects.