Information Technology Unit
- Set up, manage and maintain IT facilities and filing systems.
- Oversee, plan and promote the effective use of IT in administrative and teaching activities, offer technical support, to optimize the school administration and teaching and learning.
- Offer recommendations to the Principal concerning the supply, control and use of IT equipment.
- Assist the Principal to manage IT support staff; offer suggestions concerning their compensation, job description, work condition, and management and appraisal of the staff.
- Panel leader of Computer studies(convenor)
- Vice Principal
- Technicians of resource center
- Other members