Campus and Special Rooms Safety Unit
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure the safety of all staff and students.
- Supervise and improve campus hygiene and safety.
- Handle crises and develop contingency plans.
- Patrol the campus regularly to ensure safety.
- Utilize and maintain school facilities.
- Make safety regulations on equipment management in special rooms.
- Ensure safety in using and managing equipment in special rooms.
- Teacher-in-Charge for labs (convenor)
- Panel Leaders of all science and practical subjects
- Computer and Science Lab Supervisor
- Audio-Visual and Information Technology Coordinator
- General Affairs staff
- Vice Principal (sit-in member)
*Practical subjects include:
- Visual Arts
- Science and Technology
- Life Skills
- Computer and IT