Student Affairs Unit
Student Conduct Regulations (2018-2019)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Administer student affairs and implement student-related decisions made by the Joint Committee of Student Affairs and to report to the Principal.
- Oversee student affairs with the integration of guidance and discipline. Provide students with an enjoyable learning experience while maintaining rigorous standards of academic and moral excellence schoolwide.
- Provide students with guidance and discipline service(s) by means of forward-looking, preventive and remedial programmes or activities.
- Work closely with class teachers and parents to nurture students.
- Carry out other student-related work.
- Prefect of Students Affairs (convenor)
- Other members