Student Leaders Training Unit
- Conduct research on student leaders training programmes, consult experiences locally and out-of-town, provide systematic training matching students' growing stages, and develop a culture of example setting by prefects.
- Propose strategies of student leaders training to the Administrative Council and the Joint Committee of Student Affairs
- Work with units under the Joint Committee of Student Affairs to develop standards of student leaders training; offer concrete support to related subject departments/units in training student leaders.
- Provide technical support to overall training programmes in line with the school goals.
- Offer assistance to school or units in organizing outside campus/overseas student leaders training or exchange programmes; train students for the events.
- Participate in designing the programme of "Student Growing Path"; organize appropriate training activities to attain the whole-person development.
- Care for and offer advice to teacher trainers to diversify the student leaders training programmes.
- With guidance from Principal, work with relevant social service groups to carry out civic education and student volunteer programmes to develop students into sociable and friendly citizens.