Careers Guidance Unit
Roles and responsibilities:
- Collect and provide students with information for further studies and future careers.
- Organize talks and workshops on further studies and careers and arrange visits to tertiary institutes, the Labour Department and other organizations.
- Upgrade equipment and update information at the Careers Guidance Center and to help inform students of the various study paths and industry trends.
- Offer Life Education lessons with "Aptitude Tests" and other activities to help students know more about their interests, capabilities, needs, as well as career preferences to facilitate their choices of tertiary schools and career paths.
- Provide guidance service for S3 students on their choices of subjects and schools.
- Organize talks for senior form students on multiple pathways and to prepare them for the release of the examination results.
- Coordinate students' applications through the Joint University Programmes Admissions System (JUPAS)
- Offer guidance service to students on further studies and careers individually or collectively as a group.
- Coordinate the services needed to provide statements and reference letters for graduates.
- Assist the Academic Affairs Committee in recruitment, admission, subject registration and guidance on study paths.