Crisis Management Unit
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist the Principal to cope with emergencies and to maintain the wellness of the victim and students around.
- Pay visits to the families of concerned students and to show them care and consideration. (if applicable)
- Deal with the media by a press conference, an official statement, and so on.
- Release notices to students and their family members to keep them informed.
- Vice Principal (convenor)
- Chairperson of the Joint Committee of Student Affairs
- Chairperson of the Academic Affairs Committee
- School Social Worker
- Principal (sit-in member)